Company

Our History

Bavaria's success today is a result of hard work and dedication that started almost 100 years ago.

Our Hestroy2

1923

Bavaria-Feuerlöschgeräte-Apparatebau was established.‎

1936

A larger factory was bought in Obernzell, and staffed with 50 workers.‎

1942

The company was put under military control during wartime and was designated for military ‎demand of fire extinguishers. To guarantee the survival of the company, it later had to restart in ‎a wine cellar after the factory was completely destroyed in the war.‎‎

1945

After the war, a bigger factory was built and the number of employees reached 150. In addition, ‎the company began to have agents all over Germany.‎‎

1971

Bavaria Egypt was founded as a limited partnership. ‎‎

1979

Bavaria Free-Zone was established. ‎‎‎

1982

Bavaria Egypt S.A.E was transformed into a stock company. At that time, the capital had ‎increased ten times compared to what it had been since its foundation. Moreover, the ‎number of employees grew to150.‎‎‎‎

1996

Bavaria Alarm was established with the objective of providing fire detection, alarm and ‎automated extinguishing systems. ‎‎‎‎

1999

That year was a strategic turning point in Bavaria's history, as Bavaria Holding was established to ‎encompass all the Bavaria companies. ‎‎‎‎

2002

Bavaria Brandschutz Industrie Vertriebs GmbH was established in Germany, specializing in ‎marketing and distribution to ensure optimal customer attention.

2013

A milestone is the new trainee and maintenance center which we started in April in Nuermberg.

Today

Bavaria Holding is a market leader in the Middle East and has steady stand in Europe with a ‎work force of almost 950 persons.‎‎‎‎