Data Privacy Statement of the website
1- Information about collection of personal data
(1) In this Data Privacy Statement we would like to inform you about the personal data we collect when visiting our website. Personal data means all data that can relate to you personally, such as your name, address, mailing addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Controller according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is BAVARIA Brandschutz Industrie GmbH & Co. KG, Regensburger Str. 16, 93449 Waldmünchen, Germany, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please also refer to our imprint). You can contact our Data Protection Officer Ms Stefanie Aumeier by email at email@example.com, or by post at our postal address by adding “Data Privacy Officer”.
(3) Whenever you contact us by email or through a contact form, we save the data provided by you (your email address, possibly your name and phone number) to be able to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after its storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict the processing if the personal data are subject to legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If we involve third party providers to support individual functions of our services or should we want to use your personal data for advertisement, we describe the relevant processes in detail below. We also describe the established criteria for how long the personal data will be stored.
2- Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in respect to us regarding the personal data relating to you:
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority concerning how your personal data is processed by us.
3- Collection of personal data from our website visitors
(1) When visiting our website, we collect the following data necessary for technical purposes to be able to display our website to you and to ensure adequate access stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section (1) lit. f of the GDPR):
(2) In addition to the personal data listed above, your computer will save cookies when you access our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive as files assigned to your browser and through which certain information is provided to the cookie sender (in this case to us). Cookies are not able to execute any programs or to infect your computer with any viruses. Their purpose is to make our website generally more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following cookie types which scope and functions are explained in more detail below:
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. They include session cookies in particular. These store information about the so-called session ID with which various enquiries of your browser are assigned to one session. They enable us to recognise your computer as a previous visitor when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log off or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a pre-set period of time which can differ from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time by using the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings at your discretion and in particular decline acceptance of third party cookies or of all cookies. Please be informed that in such case you will probably not be able to use all of the functions of this website.