Bavaria Egypt Celebrating its Golden Jubilee
Rooted in Heritage .... Rising in Excellence
Egyptian Newspapers covered this Big Event
- In its celebration of the Golden Jubilee ... (Bavaria) ... Half a century of struggle and work towards success locally, regionally and internationally.
- Bavaria's products abroad have become a "quality mark" for the Egyptian industry.
- Its honorable history in serving the national economy attests to it far and wide.
- In the 1973 war, the Egyptian-made Bavaria service was chosen from among the international and local firefighting agencies to be part of the Egyptian army's arming.
- With the two devices in Bavaria to extinguish the fire of the Ukrainian plane in Sharm El-Sheikh in November 2019, which saved the lives of passengers at critical moments, saved Egypt's reputation, and proved its ability to face dangers.
- Bavaria provided nearly 1,000 jobs for Egyptian youth.
- Dr. Nader Riad’s vision led Bavaria to win the trust of customers in Egypt and abroad.
- Bavaria has saved thousands of lives and billions of pounds by protecting property from fire.
- Bavaria works to build effective and long-term relationships that enable it to win the respect and loyalty of customers.
- The first Egyptian company to obtain ISO 9001 in 1992 and have more than 120 trademarks copyrighted under Bavaria nationally and globally.
- Bavaria is the largest company in the Middle East in firefighting systems.
|- From Baseera Center||Click Here|
|- From El Akhbar||Click Here|
|- From Masr El Ghad||Click Here|
|- From Akher Saaa||Click Here|
|- From El Mosawer||Click Here|
|- From Rosalyoussef||Click Here|
|- From Regal El Aamal||Click Here|